Thursday 31 May 2018

I think I should take up dancing

I am a person absolutely blessed with books.  I've always, because of libraries, and recently because of tablets and e-readers and the nearness of several book stores, been someone with books. 

In the condo building, there are a number of bookshelves, where I often go to pass on a couple of books and find myself coming back with the same number of interesting ones left by other readers.  I forgive myself for that.

Since Dave has been gone, I find myself with 5 books on the go at once, none of which I'm making much progress with, and for some reason that made it seem OK to pick up some books at Chapters from their 3 for $10.00 table.

I'm going to put bookmarks (I love bookmarks too) in all the books I'm reading right now and make an effort to finish one of the bunch. I don't know how to choose among the Young Adult, the classic, the edgy mystery, the 8th in a series by a Canadian author or the one about life in the age of Queen Victoria.

And David, if you're reading this, I hold you responsible. 

2 comments:

  1. Hey, nice to see you!
    Enjoy your books. I couldn't live without mine.
    -Kate
    ps do i get a point for getting here before Mr Cloud for a change? hello Mr Cloud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I am Mr Cloud?
    Alas! Second place.

    ReplyDelete