Saturday 2 June 2018

How I managed to hold a dinner, without doing anything

Last night we had a family dinner.  For that occasion, family means me, my brothers Pat and Sean, my daughter Sarah, her partner Steven, her daughters Julia and Emma, and my daughter Emily and her two daughters, Robyn and Madison.

Emily, planner, chef and hold-it-together person

Julia, Emma and Sarah

Sarah and Steven

Maddy from the back

from left, the back of Robyn, Pat and Emily

Pat, Emily, Robyn and Sean

Me and Steven

from left, Sean, Robyn, Pat and Emily

We all missed Dave, as well as Em's partner Steven and their sons.
It is now 24 hours since we started yesterday, and most of the party stuff is gone or waiting for me to feel hungry again.  I feel privileged though, to have had all of those lovely people in the house




2 comments: