Tuesday 29 May 2018

Just in case I need to

I have just gone through 8 pages of very helpful descriptions of how to get things done on my laptop.  I believe the descriptions were helpful, but not for me. I don't fall into the group that benefits from that particular set of instructions.  I thought it would be good to know about screenshots.  Read about them, got lost at line 3 and moved on to taking photos with my webcam. My webcam, which I turned off about three years ago is now on but I can't seem to either take a photo or get back to the place where I can turn it off.  I am so thankful that Emily is coming over Friday night.

In the interim, I am hoping not to do anything, anywhere in the house, that I wouldn't share with family and friends.

1 comment:

  1. The kids are always a big help, especially with things such as phones.

    ReplyDelete