Monday 21 January 2019

Upcoming.....

It's very difficult, given that it's -17 degrees Celsius in Ottawa, not to write about the weather, but I'm succeeding.

Here we are well into January and Dave and I are realizing that if we were to take a trip this year, we should be planning it now.  I can't help but think of France as the perfect choice, but given that we were there for quite a while, two years ago, maybe we should choose a different destination. NOOOOOOOO, I want to go back to France.  Stay tuned.

3 comments:

  1. COME HERE AGAIN. EVERYTHING'S FINE! You'll only have to wait about two days for a TSA screening when you leave, so plan on living at SFO for a bit. Bring bedrolls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you'll be going to France.

    ReplyDelete
  3. By all means, if you love it, why not? -Kate

    ReplyDelete