Tuesday 5 June 2018

In which I ramble


I love Two Cellos!  That, and the fact that I was alone in the house yesterday, is the reason that I found them on YouTube, turned up the sound and danced in the living room for about two hours.

Dancing where you can see yourself may be wrong, self-indulgent, fun or weird but for me, it was a reminder about how different "dancing" has become since the late1970s, which I felt was the best time for me and dancing.

My daughter Emily is a person who loves to dance and has always done it well, and seems to have no trouble moving gracefully into whatever is the present style. My granddaughters Robyn and Maddy take after her and dance as easily as they walk.

Dave can dance or not....

I don't know what Sarah looks like when she's dancing, if she does, and I can't remember ever seeing Chris dance, but I hope that if they do, they take joy in it.

And back to Two Cellos.  Give them a try.

2 comments:

  1. At home, you can truly dance like no one is watching.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I might dance more freely when no one is watching.

      Delete