Sunday 18 December 2016

Excuse me, Mr Trudeau....

We have almost all our Christmas gifts wrapped and sitting somewhere safe, or under the tree, so why do I still have 4 bags of Christmas bags and one of Christmas boxes?  Many of these, and many of the ones we stuffed things in this year are being re-used, some for the umpteenth time and there are at least 8 that my talented sister sewed in pretty Christmas fabrics to send gifts from Calgary over the years.

I believe in re-using and recycling.  I do, even though it's a pain in the ass to collect and store them.  It's just that every year the size of the current gifts don't match with the re-usable bags.  The re-usable ribbon takes ages to untangle, the re-usable tags made from last year's cards require steady cutting hands which I no longer have.

So, Government of Canada:  There should be a law.


2 comments:

  1. And that guy sits on his hands while he sings Christmas songs. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What should this law be?

    ReplyDelete