Thursday 2 February 2017

Drat!! doomed!

Many times I have said, "I'm doomed!"

Today, I have to say it again.  I normally do not watch TV in the daytime, but I did today and now I'm doomed.

Thought I might iron a shirt I bought not knowing it wasn't permanently pressed, turned on the TV and found myself watching "Andromeda".  Goodness! Everyone onscreen was sweating off make-up, the only black woman was in mini black leather and bracelets that must have been made right on her arm, and they mentioned "Neitzsche" twice in the 20 minutes left when I tuned in. I couldn't turn away.  Its campiness was sweet and potentially addictive.

I think I might have seen this show at least once before, because the hero and his minions looked familiar but I am going to have to be sure to move my ironing time to a different place.  An hour later and it would have been "Castle".

3 comments:

  1. I can't fathom if Castle would have been a good or bad thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately, for me, Castle is always a good thing but it's not Star Trek in any of its phases

    ReplyDelete