Tuesday 6 December 2016

It's All About....

The 6th of December is normally the day in which I come to the conclusion that Christmas is coming.  And I've done that.  I'm wondering if I can manage the Christmas season at the same time as the Trump stuff, Aleppo, remembrance of the Montreal killings, the hope for closure on the DAPL issue and the continued concern for US friends who are wondering if they have to get back in the closet.

I've made a good start: lists and hidden presents and wishing Dave wanted something I could find for him that was more personal than a donation to his favourite charity.  

Well, between Para 1 and Para 2, I'm wondering if I really need 3 hours of sleep a night.

That's right: it's all about me.

1 comment:

  1. Are you also discovering that it gets harder and not easier to buy presents for spouses?

    ReplyDelete