Monday 12 December 2016

So many people have said this better









Every year, with the first snowfall, I feel like the luckiest person in the world to live where I live.  It is absolutely blindingly, blingingly beautiful looking out the window.  I am going to maximize the feeling with a walk in a few minutes, protected by several layers of clothing and scarf, hat and mittens.

I will try, and probably fail, over the next few weeks, not to moan about the cold, the snow, the semi-walking, semi-sliding, the falling, the losing of gloves, the running of nose, the freezing of earrings, the wetness of feet no matter what length your boots are.

You're welcome.

3 comments:

  1. It's mild out there. I was just out shovelling with the kids, and the ice was lifting of the driveway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, so much for my braggadocio.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't forget your ski pants, which make winter so darn easy!

    ReplyDelete