Thursday 20 October 2016

The Whole Truth and Nothing But

Another gray day....it matches my wardrobe this year.  and my hair.  and my mood.

Why didn't I just eat a couple of spoons of peanut butter?  That usually cheers me up, but today, getting at the peanut butter meant changing the beautiful yet precarious arrangement of things on the top  shelf of the pantry.  I'm not feeling lucky enough for that.

I've been in full domestic persona today and arranged shelves, washed floors, wrote an inspired shopping list and threw away anything in the freezer that was unrecognizable.  That sort of used up my luck, so I'm sitting on the couch waiting for karma to join me.

While waiting, I'm looking at the books I bought yesterday. This is what I should have done with them immediately after paying.

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy the rain. We need it. And enjoy your books too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's lovely as conceptual art but I bet it's not as comfortable as it looks, and it does NOT look comfortable at all.

    ReplyDelete