Friday 14 October 2016

Baaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!

INSTANT HUMAN
Just add water
Drip and sip

That is exactly what it said.  And that was exactly what I wanted
I came home with books and 3-D dragon bookmarks and other stuff for our Christmas stockings, ready for that cup of coffee.
Part of the problem of course was that because Dave is on holiday in Nova Scotia, with our car, to get to Chapters I had to borrow Emily's car.  It's new; it has screens, I needed young men to help me start it, align the mirrors and find the radio; so of course my jaw hurts.

Here's the thing.  You can't just add water then drip and sip because you need #2 paper filters to make it work.

I feel so fleeced. 

3 comments:

  1. Christmas shopping already?!
    I feel a bit depressed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still make campfire coffee in the kitchen once in a while. Never fails.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh haha, I'm such a non-coffee drinker I didn't even know what should come out the other end. I was going to tell you: I usually just pour the water directly into my mouth!

    ReplyDelete