Wednesday 14 September 2016

Not the best lunch ever....

Today I had lunch with a dear friend whom I haven't seen for ages, for several reasons, hers and mine.  Because we remembered how good the food was, we went to a restaurant in mid-town that always has great reviews, and of course, for that reason, was crowded and noisy.

We should have backed away, but we chose not to, and spent our lunch time yelling family disaster stories at each other and trying to eat the beautiful and extremely tasty salmon burger.  So much food!  I had to leave most of the meal, although I did manage my expensive glass of Pinot Noir.  Next time, my dear friend, we will choose a quiet dark place with crappy food, just for the balance.

AND, I forgot to take the picture I had intended to include in this post.


1 comment:

  1. Right you are, Lorna. We'll do better next time. It was still lovely to finally get together and talk and window shop too. Xx Ev

    ReplyDelete