Tuesday 15 December 2015

Wine 1, not 101

Oh. my. God.
I just read today that 1 glass of red wine is equal to 1 hour's gym time.  I immediately changed my wine schedule to a pre-dinner red and a dinner colour of my choice.

That sounds extravagant but once you know I am, by marriage , a wine-box consumer, it becomes easier to picture, given my pension.

Any damn day of the week I can choose Naked Grape Pinot Grigio or Naked Grape Shiraz (which to my children's shame, I pronounce Sheeeeraz).  I chose a Naked Grape red because Naked Grape is unoaked, and that makes the grabbing of a Naked Grape white almost too easy, and given that my real favourite white wine is Copper Moon Pinot Grigio, it all falls into place.  Nothing random in my wine schedule.

I wish that Barefoot Wine which is a wonderfully generous supporter of the LGBTQ community would put their wine in boxes. Surely I can't be the only member of the community who is the only wine drinker in the house.

For those of you who actually know anything about wine, please understand that I can't tell the difference between good wine and the various wines I become fond of for arcane reasons.  Don't reject me.  I have some other good qualities.



1 comment:

  1. Yes, I will follow you to another blog. :)

    Boxes are pretty well all that we do in these here parts. Retirement ain't easy. ;)

    ReplyDelete