Thursday 7 January 2016

How you could help me outfox my laptop

I decided to challenge myself for this post by choosing from among images of dragons and committing to writing about whatever image was the 5th on the page.

You might think that is a clear gift to myself.  Hah!  I found and saved an image, but Windows 10 has hidden it and I am obliged to carry on writing even though there is no beautiful, mysterious, fire-breathing dragon image available to me.  

This dragon, as I remember her, was pinkish, her neck extended, her posture elegant and her demeanor relatively peaceful.  She was, after all, a dragon.

I have been fascinated with dragons all my life, and although I had asked early on that my nickname be "Bunny", which no one picked up on, I would have preferred, had I been thinking clearly rather than relying on The Oxford Girls Book of Elegance, to be thought of as a person whose personality, demeanor and acceptance of fire-begetting companions would have made it clear that I was indeed an admirer of Dragons.  In fact, Dragon-wannabe would have been a welcome nickname.  I was never nicknamed.  At least not to my face.  

Still, should anyone like to photoshop me looking like the best friend of an elegant dragon, please feel free to use this image of me,
which I think is compatible with my dream, and to seek the image of a dragon whose teeth look to have been cleaned within the last few days.  And if you have any skills actually downloading your images to attainable places, you might just PM me

3 comments:

  1. Try opening the yellow folder on the taskbar at the bottom (left). The open the Downloads folder. It should be in there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll call you 'Bunny the dragon lover' if you really want a nickname, and then it could be Bunny, or Lover, or Dragon for short depending on the situation ??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know a shaman who says he sees dragons fairly often, right around his home in Saskatoon.

    ReplyDelete