Sunday 15 July 2018

Bluesfest Past

Today, I just happened to catch something on YouTube that has been haunting me in a strange way.  I hadn't been able to remember either the single artist or the group she was singing with, but I have often had wisps of this music floating in my brain as I wake up.  I had heard the Pentatonics, and been charmed and excited to learn how much work they have put out, and I had been lucky enough to see the single artist, Lindsey Stirling at Bluesfest a while ago.  Not really seen her, because I was watching from my patio, which allows you to hear Bluesfest but is not close enough or high enough to even bother trying to enhance your enjoyment by sighting the artist.

I want to thank my neighbour Gil for his hint that the girl with the violin would be worth being out on the patio.

Do give yourself an amazing experience.

2 comments:

  1. You are not altogether unfortunate to live where you do. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are not altogether realistic about the joys of where I live. :)

      Delete